terms and Conditions
1. Refund Specialists can not disclose the source of your funds unless we have your signed authority, due to Privacy Legislation which protects you.
2. Refund Specialists fee is payable in respect of all monies recovered, upon recovery of funds.
3. The processing fees are to be paid only from the clients unclaimed money claim. The client understands they will receive the balance deposited electronically or by cheque to their nominated bank account. The client accepts they are responsible for providing correct information and that incorrect information may cause delays in receiving their unclaimed money.
4. Once Authority to Release is signed the claimant may not withdraw from our services to process the claim. Should the claimant withdraw from supplying relevant documents requested (within the client ability) to complete the claim, you will still be liable to pay the processing fee. Upon refusal to supply extra documents Refund Specialists will give 7 days notice to the client, clients file will be closed and payment of our fee will be required.
5. Should suit be commenced or an attorney employed to enforce payment of the processing fee pursuant to this agreement, the claimant agrees to pay such additional sum as the court may adjudge reasonable as attorney’s fees in said suit.
6. Refund Specialists accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information provided via any correspondence and or communications. The accuracy or reliability of information provided is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and Refund Specialists , its agencies, representatives, subsidiaries and affiliates disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including & without limitation, liability for accuracy, quality, performance, or reliability for a particular purpose arising out of the information provided.
7. These Terms & Conditions can be varied at any time by Refund Specialists upon the giving of 7 days notice in writing to the Client detailing such changes.
8. Acceptance of our service is automatic acceptance of all Refund Specialists terms & conditions.
If you are having any difficulty obtaining any of the requested identity documentation in your information pack, please contact our Claims Department or Refunds Coordinator on our Contact Page to discuss alternatives, resolve such issues and speed your claim.
Your privacy is important to Refund Specialists . We know that keeping client information secure is a top priority. The information you provide is only used to secure the recovery of your money.
All Investigators employed by Refund Specialists are committed to providing you with quality recovery services within a secure and private environment. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Refund Specialists, and the ways in which Refund Specialists uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Your personal or company information about you which can identify you including your name, email address and contact details or any other information in order for us to make contact with you in order to have the required information to recover your unclaimed funds.
Using personal information
Refund Specialists may use your personal information to contact you by email or phone to search for unrecovered funds due to you to assist you in the recovery your lost or unrecovered funds.
We only retain your company or personal data for as long as necessary for us to render a service to you for the recovery of your funds, except where otherwise provided by law.
Securing your data
Refund Specialists do take considerable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, or misuse of your company or personal information.